Agreement to Receive Text Messages
By providing your mobile number, you agree that Hugo’s Family Marketplace may send you periodic SMS or MMS messages containing but not limited to important information, updates, sales flyers, contest registration, deals, and specials.
- You will receive up to 10 messages per month.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by texting the word STOP to (833) 321-0263 or by replying STOP to a recent text. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
- For help, send the word HELP to (833) 321-0263.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account with us to reflect this change.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
If you have any questions please contact Hugo’s at 701-746-0688.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Though Hugo’s Family Marketplace will never charge you for the text messages you receive, depending on your phone plan, you may see some charges from your mobile provider. Please reach out to your wireless provider if you have questions about your text or data plan.