- 1 can (15-16 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-16 oz.) navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 oz.) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbs country Dijon mustard
- 6 slice s bacon, diced
- 6 tbs maple syrup
1. Preheat over to 325°. Spray 3-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large skillet with 2-inch sides, cook bacon over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add onion and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until bacon is lightly browned. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Transfer mixture to prepared casserole dish and bake 1 hour.